Intensive Mai Ram Yoga Basic Level
Teacher Training Course
Mai Ram Yoga Basic is a methodology intended for those, who wish to practice yoga and become yoga teachers. This methodology is for yoga teachers and instructors who work at yoga centres, sports’ and wellness gyms, schools or other institutions.
Mai Ram Yoga Basic practice improves not only physical body but also develops concentration, self-knowledge and helps to adapt to various life changes.
The intensive courses will include Mai Ram Yoga Basic methodology, classical yoga philosophy, the anatomy of yoga, basics of Sanskrit, asana and pranayama techniques, as well as relaxation and meditation practices.
For more information:
Those who complete the course will receive the Basic level diploma of the MAI RAM INTERNATIONAL YOGA ASSOCIATION.
Those who pass an exam, will receive a certificate that grants the right to teach yoga classes based on Mai Ram Yoga Basic and Open technique.
Mai Ram Yoga
Basic Level Teacher
Those who seek to become Mai Ram Yoga Basic teachers, after completing the course are eligible to take the exams. After passing the theoretical and practical exams, the teacher receives:
- a diploma;
- a certificate that grants its holder the right to teach yoga classes based on Mai Ram Yoga Basic Level and Mai Ram Yoga Open Level techniques;
- a teacher’s guide which describes the yoga concepts that are essential for Basic Level yoga teachers;
- Mai Ram Yoga Basic Level methodology guide;
- Mai Ram Yoga Open Level methodology guide;
- a guide of yoga anatomy;
- a textbook for M.R.Y. Basic level teacher to introduce Mai Ram Yoga to his/her students.
|Techniques||Contents||Duration of practical lesson|
|Mai Ram Yoga Basic Level||15 practical yoga lessons and 1 additional, special relaxation practice||1 h. 30 min.|
|Mai Ram Yoga Open Level||5 practical yoga lessons||1 h. 15 min.|
|A textbook for M.R.Y. Basic level teacher to introduce Mai Ram Yoga to his/her students.|
OM TAT SAT